An Exceptional Opportunity for Networking, Learning, and Earning CRC Continuing Education Credit
January 21, 2015 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
University of Evansville
Room 251, Eykamp Hall, Ridgway University Center
1800 Lincoln Avenue n Evansville, Indiana
The Institute for Banking and Finance at the University of Evansville and the River Valley Chapter of the Risk Management Association are teaming up to offer CRC-approved continuing education courses here in Evansville!
This is the first course in this series and it qualifies for a full eight hours of CRC credit.
This advanced and highly practical course is designed for executives, managers, lending professionals, and credit analysts who currently work or aspire to work at lending institutions. It also benefits any professional who is involved in auditing, preparing, or scrutinizing financial statements produced by lending institutions.
- A necessary background on derivatives
- How may lending institutions use derivatives to hedge interest rate risk?
- How may lending institutions use swaps, caps, and floors to hedge interest rate risk?
Pricing and Discounts
- Non-RMA members - $275 per person
- RMA members - $225 per person
- Price includes a continental breakfast, lunch, and beverages.
- Companies receive 20 percent discount for sending a group of three or more employees.
Please call 812-488-2981 to reserve your spot.
For more details about course content, please visit www.evansville.edu/IBF