Real Estate Salesperson Pre-licensing Course
This state-approved program is designed for persons who want to:
- Qualify for the real estate salesperson license
- Begin a career as a real estate professional
- Know more about real estate
Date and Time:
- September 18 — November 15, 2012 (9 week course)
- Class meets Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:00 — 9:00 p.m.
- Bill Yancy
$329 per person or $599 for two when Attending with a Friend (AWF). (AWF provides a discount when applications for two or more students for the same class and section are submitted together.) Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. If you are unsuccessful in passing the course, you may enroll again within one year for $75 (one time only).
Textbooks can be purchased at UE Bookstore. This is not included in fee.
Attend 75% of class sessions (14 of 18 classes). Score 225 out of 300 possible points on the three required tests.