UE recognizes that recent alums may not be in the financial position to give at the level of traditional President's Club members - which is why we created a special designation for Young Alums who want to give back through our largest giving organization.
Alumni who have graduated in the last 10 years are the future philanthropic leaders of the University of Evansville.
In recognition of this, we have created a special classification in our President's Club just for you: the President's Club Young Alumni Membership. Beginning your senior year, we encourage students to join the President's Club as young alumni members, helping ensure that we can continue to offer future students the same quality UE experience that you have enjoyed.
As young alumni, you also have the opportunity to join the President's Club at an adjusted giving amount:
- 0-1 years since graduation: $100 per year ($8.33 per month)
- 2 years since graduation: $200 per year ($16.66 per month)
- 3 years since graduation: $300 per year ($25 per month)
- 4 years since graduation: $400 per year ($33.33 per month)
- 5 years since graduation: $500 per year ($41.66 per month)
- 6 years since graduation: $600 per year ($50 per month)
- 7 years since graduation: $700 per year ($58.33 per month)
- 8 years since graduation: $800 per year ($66.66 per month)
- 9 years since graduation: $900 per year ($75 per month)
- 10+ years since graduation: $1000 per year ($83.33 per month)
As members of the President's Club, you will receive benefits that include:
- Networking opportunities with top area executives
- Invitations to exclusive President's Club events
- An invitation to the annual banquet
- A new designed car window decal
- Recognition in the President's Club brochure in in the online honor roll
Also, keep in mind that if you are employed by or associated with a company that matches gifts, or if your spouse works for such a company, you may double or even triple your gift. Corporate matching gifts count toward your total amount for recognition purposes.