International Undergraduate Admission Application Process
How to apply
- Application: apply online
- Official copies of all diplomas and transcripts from secondary schools, colleges, and universities. Certified English translations are required.
- Transfer students must also provide official course descriptions and may be required to submit a professional academic evaluation of undergraduate studies in order to determine transfer credit.
- Proof of English proficiency. Official report from one of the following exams: TOEFL (61), IELTS (5.5), EIKEN (STEP Pre 1st), Cambridge English Advanced (C2, C1, or B2), SAT, or ACT. If a student does not meet our English proficiency, conditional acceptance may be offered and the student will begin studies in our Intensive English Program.
- Copy of your passport (photo page); copies of visa and I-20 if already studying in the U.S.
- Financial guarantee. Provide bank statement(s) with adequate financial resources for a minimum of one academic year. If you have a sponsorship from your government or employer, provide the scholarship letter. This is a requirement to issue an I-20 student visa application.
Please send all the above requirements to:
Office of International Admission
University of Evansville
1800 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47722