Research Assistance Program
RAP provides one-on-one research assistance for UE students who want to work with a librarian to find resources for a class project while developing their research skills. RAP includes:
- recommending search strategies,
- suggesting print materials,
- teaching patrons how to utilize and maximize online resources,
- explaining services like interlibrary loan,
- assisting with finding community contacts, and
- referring patrons to other resources.
After completing the program, please evaluate RAP using the RAP Evaluation Spring 2013 Survey.