How to Apply
Admission to the University of Evansville’s B/MD program is a dual process. Students admitted to the program will be independently accepted into the undergraduate program at the University of Evansville and the medical degree program at the Indiana University School of Medicine-Evansville. Selected applicants for the B/MD program will be interviewed by the B/MD advisory committee.
- Submit the University of Evansville undergraduate admission application, high school transcript, and SAT or ACT scores to the University of Evansville Office of Admission no later than December 2.
- Submit the B/MD Program Application no later than January 1, 2014.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from each of the following:
- High school guidance counselor
- High school principal
- High school teacher
- Unrelated individual (minister, employer, etc.)
Recommendations should be printed on letterhead, placed in an envelope, and signed across the seal. Each sealed letter of recommendation should be sent to:
Kristy Miller, PhD
1800 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47722