Greg is a 2012 US Professor of the Year Nominee sponsored by CASE and Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. This is his second year to be nominated for this prestigious national award (2011). The committee will make their selection this September.
At the University of Evansville in 2011-2012, Greg received the Exemplary Teacher of the Year on campus among its 180 faculty members. The award is sponsored by The General Board of Higher Education and Ministry of the United Methodist Church.
Greg is a recipient of the 2010 Sadelle and Sydney Berger Award for Scholarship. This annual award is one of the most prestigious awards at the University of Evansville. Greg also served as a University of Evansville Global Scholar for the 2010-2011 academic year. At Evansville, he received the Dean's Research award (2010) and Teaching Award (2007) in the Schroeder School of Business. He was nominated for the University of Toledo's Young Alumni of the Year award in 2010 and is being considered as a candidate for 2011. Greg was honored as one of 12 future leaders of Indiana selected as a recipient of the 2006 Governor's Award for Tomorrow's Leaders by the Indiana Humanities Council. The Governor's Award for Tomorrow's Leaders recognizes outstanding young Indiana leaders between the ages of 19 and 29 for their achievements in entrepreneurial, community, education, and cultural arenas and for their commitment to Indiana.
Greg earned his Ph.D. in Manufacturing Management and Engineering from the University of Toledo. Prior to pursuing his Ph.D., Greg worked in the quality department at TRW, a tier one auto supplier, in the Fayette, OH and Detroit, MI plants and was a consultant for Tuway American Group, a $7 million dollar textile family business located in Rockford, Ohio. His classes performed six community service projects for 9-11, tornado victims of Fostoria, OH, Cystic Fibrosis, "Thank the Troops Day I & II," and Breast Cancer.
Peer Reviewed Journals
- Rauniar, R., and Rawski G., (2012) Organizational Structuring and Project Team Structuring in an Integrated Product Development Project. International Journal of Production Economics in print.
- Rawski, G.E., Rosen P.A. (2011). An experiential Production Exercise with LEGO cars. Business Education Journal, in print
- Hong, P., Roh, J., Rawski, G. (2011) Benchmarking Sustainability Practices: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms. Benchmarking: an International Journal, in print
- Rawski, G.E., Koufteros, X.A. & Rauniar, R. (2010). Organizational Integration for Product Development: The Effects on Glitches, On-Time Execution of Engineering Change Orders, and Market Success. Decision Sciences, 41(1), pp. 49-80.
- Rawski, G.E., Rauniar, R., Crumbly, J. & Simms, J. (2009). C2C Online Auction Website Performance: Buyer's Perspective. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 10(2), pp. 56-75.
- Rawski, G.E. & Rauniar, R. (2009). Clarity of Project Target Tradeoffs. Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences, 20(1), pp. 109-121.
- Rawski, G.E., McKeag, C.L. & Lodato, P.J. (2009). Writing Assessment in the Business Curriculum: A model for Intervention and Improvement. International Journal of Education Research, 4(2), pp. 104-114.
- Rawski, G.E., Rauniar, R., Doll, W.J. & Hong, P. (2008). Shared Knowledge and Product Design Glitches in Integrated Product Development. International Journal of Production Economics, 114(2), pp. 723-736.
- Rawski, G.E., Sherman, P.S., Rosen P.A. & McKeag, C.L. (2008). Improving Student Satisfaction though Curriculum Change. Journal of the Academy of Business Education, 9(), pp. 21-33.
- Rawski, G.E., Rauniar, R., Doll, W.J. & Hong, P. (2008). The Role of Heavyweight Product Manager in New Product Development. International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 28(2), pp 130-154.
- Rawski, G.E., Rauniar, R., Meacham, J. (2007). Collective Ambition, Creative Chaos, Information Redundancy, and Shared Knowledge in Integrated Product Development - A Case Study. Journal of Information and Knowledge Management, 6(2), pp. 79-89.