Associate Professor of Civil Engineering
PhD, University of Cincinnati, Civil Engineering
Koch Center Room 244
Professor Allen is an assistant professor of civil engineering at the University of Evansville. He is a registered professional engineer in the state of Indiana and Ohio. He has been on the faculty at UE since 2006.
- PhD in Structural Engineering, University of Cincinnati, 2006.
- MS in Structural Engineering, University of Oklahoma, 1997.
- BS in Civil Engineering, University of Missouri-Rolla, 1994.
- Graduate Research Assistant in numerical analysis of structural dynamics, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Project Engineer, Martin Marietta Aggregates, Xenia, Ohio.
- Bridge Design Engineer, R.D. Zande, Inc., Columbus, Ohio.
- Project Engineer, Vulcan Materials Company, Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Precast Concrete Design Engineer, CoreSLAB (OK), Inc., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Graduate Research Assistant in high strength prestressed concrete, University of Oklahoma, Norman Oklahoma
- Steel Design Engineer, CANAM Steel Corporation, Washington, Missouri.
- Assistant State Inspector (summer-intern), Arkansas Highway Department, Yellville, Arkansas.
- Structural Engineering
- Numerical Analysis and Error Control
- Steel Design
- Prestressed Concrete
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- American Society for Engineering Education
- American Concrete Institute