Civil Engineering Advisory Council
The Civil Engineering Advisory Council (CEAC) is composed of Civil Engineering professionals and UE Civil Engineering Alumni. The role of the CEAC is to assist the Department in shaping the program structure, goals, and objectives.
Advisory Council Members
- Scott Albin - PCI Skanska
- Tim Barnett - Wilhelm Construction
- Khalil Dughaish - INDOT - Vincennes District
- Brad Eddings - Frontier Kemper Constructors, Inc.
- Mike Feltz - CHA Consulting
- Matt Gentry - Bowen Engineering Corp.
- Josh Hood - University of Evansville
- Jeramy Elrod - University of Evansville
- Lindsey Bolin - Mt. Vernon, Illinois
- Brian Litherland - Lochmueller Group
- Brian McKenna - Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd.
- Lise Powers - Powers Engineering Inc.
- JD Sloan - Evansville, Indiana
- Mark Valenzuela - University of Evansville