Senior Business Applications Developer
The Office of Technology Services has an opening for Senior Business Applications Developer to support our University Ellucian Colleague ERP system.
Job responsibilities include:
- Serve as team leader for development projects supporting University Business Solutions
- End-User solutions development utilizing Ellucian Envision language
- Maintenance of existing Envision solutions
- SQL interface development with Ellucian database files
- WebAdvisor development and maintenance programming support
- Analyze business functions and processes for enhancement requests
- Assist with troubleshooting reported system technology issues
- Assist with Ellucian Colleague report creation
- Assist with data integration between existing solutions and potential future solutions
- End-user liaison support of Ellucian processes
- Provide support for University Portal (Intranet) using Microsoft Sharepoint
A bachelor of science in Computer Science or Software Engineering is required. Necessary experience includes three to five years of programming or one to two years of Envision/Colleague experience. Preference will be given to candidates that have experience developing for institutions of higher learning. Ellucian Envision training may be provided as needed.
To apply for this position, attach your resume to the UE online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.