UE's Office of Publications staff members has extensive experience in graphic design and the written word. We work with you to produce printed materials that are appropriate to their purposes and reflect the quality and caliber expected of an academic institution. We also manage the placement of your job with a printer. Your piece may be printed by UE's Copy Services or by an outside print vendor, depending on its particular factors.
Types of Pieces Produced
- Business cards
- Event programs
- Letterhead and envelopes
- Web graphics
and much, much more!
See our electronic portfolio for samples.
What We Do for You
- Edit and proofread your text
- Design the page layout with appropriate graphics and photographs
- Ensure your piece meets the branding requirements of UE's Integrated Marketing Communication Plan
- Hire a photographer if new photos are needed
- Bid your job with print vendors to get the best price
- Manage the logistics of placing your job with the printer
Remember, our office's services are free to you. You will only be charged for actual printing costs and, if necessary, professional photography.