Summer Sessions I and II Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
2015 information available March 2015
2014 Tuition and Fees
- Tuition rate is $470 per credit hour, $50 registration fee for each summer session and $21 technology fee for each summer session.
Summer courses dropped before the term begins will be refunded at 100%. All drops processed after the term begins will be subject to the appropriate summer refund policy.
Specific refund questions should be directed to the Office of Student Accounts, 812-488-2565.
One week course or shorter Drop any time 100% Charge Two, three or four week courses Drop during first day 25% Charge Drop thereafter 100% Charge Five, six or seven week courses Drop during first week 25% Charge Drop during second week 50% Charge Drop thereafter 100% Charge Eight or nine week courses Drop during first week 25% Charge Drop during second week 50% Charge Drop during third week 75% Charge Drop thereafter 100% Charge Ten-week courses Drop during first week 10% Charge Drop during second week 25% Charge Drop during third week 50% Charge Drop during fourth week 75% Charge Drop thereafter 100% Charge
- Financial aid is available to UE students in degree-seeking programs.
- The types of summer aid are indicated below. Information on all of these is available from the Office of Financial Aid (OFA), 812-488-2364. In all cases, except for student employment, a Preliminary Summer Aid Application should be completed indicating the courses and enrollment plan for summer and returned to the OFA by March 31, 2014.
- Federal Direct Stafford Loan if remaining eligibility exists from the 2013-14 year (6 hrs required).
- Federal Parent Loan (PLUS).
- Private Educational Loan studentlendinganalytics.com
- Veteran’s should speak with Hilary Morales, the Veteran’s Benefits Coordinator.
- Student athletes on full basketball scholarships, employee dependents, and employees.
- Summer employment is available (enrollment in summer courses is NOT REQUIRED).