Guest rooms on the UE campus are reserved for guests of current residents, people with an academic purpose on the campus, and visiting alumni. Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis. Guest rooms for the 2014-15 academic year are available starting August 21, 2014.
Guest room rates are $35/night ($45/night if an apartment setting is available). Payment is due at the time of reservation; cancellations must be made at least two business days in advance to get a refund. Cash, check, Visa or MasterCard are accepted for payment.
You can reserve a guest room by calling the Office of Residence Life at 812-488-2956 or coming to the residence life office in Ridgway University Center. Check-In and Check-Out is at the Office of Safety and Security.
Note: Linens are not provided for guest rooms; please bring your own sheets, towels, blanket, and pillows.
Rooms are not available over winter break or during the summer.
Available guest rooms
- Moore S104 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower
- Moore 110 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower (currently unavailable for 2014-15)
- Moore N104 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower (currently unavailable for 2014-15)
- Hughes 125 – One double bed, bathroom w/shower, coffee table, MicroFridge, desk, couch, two rooms (one bedroom, one living area)
- Morton 120 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower