Dual Admission Partnership with Ivy Tech Community College
The University of Evansville and Ivy Tech Community College have partnered for a dual admission program to offer students a structured, guaranteed pathway for attaining a four-year degree.
Students in any major who meet all dual admission program admission standards are guaranteed acceptance to UE and will receive a minimum of an $18,000 per year (fall/spring) scholarship toward UE tuition.
Dual admission program students will begin by taking classes at Ivy Tech Community College and at the same time will have access to all the benefits offered to UE students from the very beginning of their college career.
Advantages for participating students:
- Students do not need to file a separate application to transfer to UE.
- Students are guaranteed acceptance to UE if they meet dual admission program admission standards.
- Students will become familiar with the UE transfer staff and academic advisers, which should facilitate the transfer process and ease the transition.
- Students will be able to view their entire degree plan at the onset of their college career.
- Students will receive academic advising from both institutions.
- Students benefit by receiving early advising from UE while enrolled at Ivy Tech.
- Students will have access to on-campus housing and be a part of the on-campus college experience.
- UE will provide the student with a UE email address, a student ID card, and information about participating in UE campus events including, but not limited to, access to the fitness center, athletic events, library system, theatre productions, and concerts.
- Students will receive a UE transfer scholarship of $18,000 per year (fall/spring) if they meet all dual admission program criteria.
- Students must apply and be admitted to Ivy Tech.
- Students must complete an application for Dual Admission.
- Students must earn an associate degree from Ivy Tech.
- Students may not attend another institution between the time they graduate from Ivy Tech and formally enroll at UE.
- Students must re-apply if there is a break of more than one regular fall or spring semester in their attendance at either institution.