Passport To Retirement
Your "How to" Guide for Retirement Lifestyle Planning - Ages 50-70
This comprehensive retirement planning course will teach you to:
- Create a plan to retire early
- Determine how much money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a successful retirement
- Reduce your risk of financial losses
- Eliminate debt and money worries
- Convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Choose the right retirement distrobution plan
- Protect and preserve your standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before and during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays, and legal challenges with estate planning
Dates and Times:
Choose one three-evening course:
- Tuesdays March 5, 12, and 19 from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays February 28, March 7 and 14 from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Room 131, Koch Center for Engineering and Science
As a course participant, you will be given an opportunity to sign up for a complimentary one-on-one meeting in a private setting to review your needs and concerns.
Dr. Nelson P. Rivers - President, Centennial Wealth Educators, LLC
During his 32 years in financial services profession, Dr. Rivers has a unique approach in that he teaches people how to find money they are losing unknowingly and unnecessarily and how to redirect those losses back into thier savings and investments. He addresses areas such as mortgages, taxes, funding qualified plans, college planning, distribution, and expenses. He has found that most people will lose more money in these areas than they will accumulate in their lifelong savings and investments. He believes that he can make a bigger impact on their financial future by teaching them to avoid the losses rather than focusing just on rates of return.
Tuition and Registration:
- $59 includes one textbook (advance registration required)
- Download the flyer and registration form