The University of Evansville community invites you to the American Society for Engineering Education’s Illinois-Indiana Section Conference for 2019. The conference is being held at the University of Evansville’s campus for the first time. The theme for the conference is “Reaching Tomorrow’s Engineer Today”SM.
Conference sessions will include regular paper presentation sessions, paper postcard presentation sessions, poster sessions for both undergraduate and graduate students, a regional industry panel session, workshops for K-12 educators and a special session on integrating hardware into the K-12 classroom.
Please contact the conference program chair for questions relating to submission of work to be considered for inclusion in the conference proceedings, reviews or editorial requirements.
For questions regarding conference activities, event schedules or set-up and display concerns, please contact the conference events chair.
Please contact the conference organizational chair with general questions regarding conference schedule, local coordination or other information requests.Register for the Conference
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Call for papers: Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Abstracts due: Monday, November 12, 2018
- Abstract decision: Monday, November 26, 2018
- Draft due: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Poster submissions due: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Draft decision/feedback: Sunday, February 10, 2019
- Revisions due: Sunday, March 3, 2019