Date: Saturday, July 18, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Audience: Prospective Students
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. (CT). By visiting campus during an Open House, you will have the opportunity to:
- Speak to faculty from all academic departments and student life offices
- Take a campus tour led by a current UE student
- Attend information sessions about scholarships and financial aid
- Meet with admission counselors
- Be our guests for lunch
- Meet with a Career Advisor regarding the Career Advantage Program.
(Students who select to meet with a Career Advisor must complete the Do What You Are assessment.)
If you are interested in attending an Open House, please use the online registration form. A confirmation packet will be sent with directions to campus and parking information. All information must be completed to schedule your attendance. If you have questions about the event, please e-mail email@example.com.
* Campus Community Only