As an employer partner, you are invited to schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions at the University of Evansville at no fee. We are happy to work with you to meet your needs regarding dates and times. If you are interested in scheduling an on-campus recruiting activity, please contact us to discuss the job posting and on-campus interview process.
As a reminder, you may request on-campus recruiting dates in UE JobLink. The Center for Career Development will coordinate the interview times and potential students for the interviews.
Important Dates and Reminders
On-campus recruiting is a great opportunity to increase visibility and student awareness of your company at UE! During the 2016-2017 academic year, the Center for Career Development would like to provide you with assistance and suggestions for developing a successful plan that meet your needs.
The following is the University of Evansville’s recruitment season, excluding University holidays.
- Fall 2016: August 24 – December 6, Holidays: October 10-11; November 23-25
- Spring 2017: January 9 – April 25, Holidays: January 16; March 6-10; April 14
2016-2017 Career Fairs
The following are the main careers sponsored by the University of Evansville.
- Health Careers Fair: Tuesday, October 18, 2016; 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Career Day 2016: Tuesday, February 28, 2017; 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Teacher Recruitment Fair: Tuesday, April 11, 2017; 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Contact us at email@example.com or 812-488-1083.