As an employer partner, you are invited to schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions at the University of Evansville at no fee. We are happy to work with you to meet your needs regarding dates and times. If you are interested in scheduling an on-campus recruiting activity, please contact us to discuss the job posting and on-campus interview process.
As a reminder, you may request on-campus recruiting dates in UE JobLink. The Center for Career Development will coordinate the interview times and potential students for the interviews.
Important Dates and Reminders
On-campus recruiting is a great opportunity to increase visibility and student awareness of your company at UE! During the 2015-2016 academic year, the Center for Career Development would like to provide you with assistance and suggestions for developing a successful plan that meet your needs.
The following is the University of Evansville’s recruitment season, excluding University holidays.
- Fall 2015: August 26 – December 8, Holidays: October 12-13; November 25-27
- Spring 2016: January 11 – April 26, Holidays: January 18; March 7-11; March 25
2015-2016 Career Fairs
The following are the main careers sponsored by the University of Evansville.
- Health Careers Fair: Tuesday, October 20, 2015; 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Career Day 2015: Tuesday, February 23, 2016; 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
- Teacher Recruitment Fair: Tuesday, April 12, 2016; 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
Contact us at email@example.com or 812-488-1083.