As an employer partner, you are invited to schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions at the University of Evansville at no fee. We are happy to work with you to meet your needs regarding dates and times. If you are interested in scheduling an on-campus recruiting activity, please contact us to discuss the job posting and on-campus interview process.
As a reminder, you may request on-campus recruiting dates in Handshake. The Center for Career Development will coordinate the interview times and potential students for the interviews.
Important Dates and Reminders
On-campus recruiting is a great opportunity to increase visibility and student awareness of your company at UE! During the - academic year, the Center for Career Development would like to provide you with assistance and suggestions for developing a successful plan that meet your needs.
The following is the University of Evansville’s recruitment season, excluding University holidays.
- Fall : August 22 – December 13, Holidays: September 3; October 6 - 9; November 21 - 25
- Spring : January 14 – May 9, Holidays: January 21; March 9 - 17; April 18 - 21
- Career Fairs
The following are the main careers sponsored by the University of Evansville.
- STEM Career Day: ; 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Health Careers Fair: ; 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Career Day: ; 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Teacher Recruitment Fair: ; 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-488-1083.