Parents and Visitors
At the University of Evansville, we are committed to helping your child discover and achieve their career goals – whether that means attending graduate school or entering the professional workforce.
Here are a few of the ways you can get involved with what's happening in UE's Center for Career Development.
- Encourage your student: Programs like UE Connect or UE JobLink are excellent tools for connecting your student to employers and to the 28,000 UE alumni around the world. Neither can work to their benefit unless they sign up – so please, take a moment to encourage your son or daughter to sign up for UE Connect and UE JobLink.
- Know what should be happening: Among the many resources you can find in our NextStep publication is a checklist laying out the steps your student should take each year of their UE experience to put them in the best position to begin their career after graduation. We encourage parents to also be familiar with that checklist, which can be found here.
- Join our professional network: You can serve as a volunteer career advisor for UE students and graduates in your field, offering guidance, networking, job search advice, and professional information.
- Parent referral process: If you or your organization have potential internship, co-op, or full-time job opportunities, we would love to hear from you. Please click the link and submit your opportunity.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our mission and the services we provide our students, employers, alumni, faculty and staff. Parents can be very helpful in encouraging and supporting their sons and daughters during their major and career exploration process. Therefore, we have provided you with some additional insights and information regarding how you may help your student major in success. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
On the left is a set of tools to help engage you with our office and your student's career exploration process. Please click here to read a letter to parents from Gene Wells, Director of Center for Career Development at the University of Evansville.
- UE Parents Association
- University of Evansville Alumni Partnership
- UE Professional Network
- Career Referral
If you or your organization have potential internship, co-op or full-time job opportunities, we would love to hear from you. Please click on the career referral form above and submit your opportunity.
- Liberal Arts, Your College Major and Your Future Career
- Prospective Students
Are you interested in learning more about the University of Evansville? We encourage you to visit our campus to learn more about the major and career opportunities waiting for you!