- Ashoka U Student Resources
- More than Simply “Doing Good”: A definition of Changemaker
- Recommended Reading from Ashoka
- What is a Social Entrepreneur?
- Advice to Changemakers: Lessons from the Ashoka-American Express Emerging Innovators US Boot Camp
- How to Become a Social Entrepreneur
- What is Social Entrepreneurship?
- "New Paradigm for Leadership – Everyone Leads" by Diana Wells and Supriya Sankaran.
- "A Team of Teams World" by Bill Drayton
- Social Innovation: What it is and Why it Matters
- A Field Guide to Human-Centered Design by IDEA
- An Introduction to Design Thinking by the Hasso-Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford
- An Introduction to Design Thinking Process Guide by the d-School at Stanford
- TEDxEvansville presentation by Dr. Jill Griffin: The Art of Critical Doing
- Introduction to Social Innovation
- Where Good Ideas Come From
- Social Innovation for Social Good
- Ashoka Is