Health Certificate for High School Students
The University of Evansville School of Health Sciences Health Certificate gives high school students a head start for their future health-related careers.
Explore various health professions and earn college credit including prerequisite courses required for many degrees.
The certificate includes five core courses and one elective for a total of 13 credit hours. Classes will be taught online for the reduced tuition cost of $125 per credit hour.
- Athletic Training 180: Introduction to Athletic Training - 3 credits
- Exercise Science 150: Introduction to Health Sciences - 2 credits
- Health Education 100: Concepts of Health and Wellness - 1 credit
- Health Education 111: Medical Terminology - 1 credit
- Public Health 190: Introduction to Public Health - 3 credits
- Communication 130: Introduction to Communication - 3 credit
- Neuroscience 125: Introduction to Behavioral Neuroscience - 3 credits
- Psychology 121: Introduction to Psychology - 3 credits
|Health Education 100: Concepts of Health and Wellness||1 credit|
|Health Education 111: Medical Terminology||1 credit|
|Athletic Training 180: Introduction to Athletic Training||3 credits|
|Communications 130: Introduction to Communication||3 credits|
|Exercise Science 150 – Introduction to Health Sciences||2 credits|
1800 Lincoln Ave. Evansville Indiana 47722