Applying for Your Degree
- Apply for your degree by the end of your junior year. Application for degree can be found on Self Service.
- Formally applying for your degree is a requirement for graduation
- Changing your graduation term? Contact the Office of the Registrar.
Ordering Caps and Gowns
- All candidates are required to wear regulation cap and gown, purchased from the Bookstore.
- Doctoral and Master’s degree candidates should contact the Bookstore at least a month in advance to ensure a timely arrival for their cap, gown, and hood ensemble.
- Contact the Bookstore at 812-488-2678 to order your University of Evansville announcements.
- Honors cords are awarded to students meeting honors requirements (3.50 minimum GPA) as of the 2019 Winter Intersession term.
- Notifications to pick up honors cord will be send just prior to the ceremony.
- Final University honors for diplomas and transcripts are awarded upon graduation.
- Line Numbers are assigned and emailed to students during prior to the ceremony.
- This number tells you where to stand in line for the procession.