- Degrees will usually be posted on student transcripts within four weeks of the end of term.
- If you order an official transcript but would like to wait until your degree is posted before processing, please be sure to select this option at the time of ordering.
To request your degree posting be expedited, please contact the Office of the Registrar before the end of term for approval.
- Please note that being approved for an expedited degree does not mean a graduate will receive their diploma early.
- Diplomas will be mailed to winter graduates by mid-February.
- Diplomas will be mailed to the address students provided the Registrar’s Office.
- If you need to change your diploma mailing address after Commencement, email email@example.com from your UE email address. Any changes made on Self Service after Commencement may not be received in time.
- Students must meet their financial obligation to the University before diplomas or transcripts can be released.
- If you are unsure of your financial status, please check with the Office of Students Accounts at 812-488-2565.
- Students who have used a Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Nursing Loan, or a Schell or Berry Loan must schedule an exit appointment with Amy Sowders in the Office of Financial Aid at 812-488-2149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you used a Federal Direct Loan (subsidized/unsubsidized), you must attend one of the Loan Repayment Counseling sessions. Session dates will be announced.
Keep Your Email
- Graduates’ UE email addresses will remain active for six months following graduation.
- Register online if you wish to continue to use your account beyond this time at no charge.