Health and Wellness
Last Updated: August 25, 2020
How to Protect Yourself
There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19 infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, is to take preventive actions everyday to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Social distance at least 6 feet apart
- Wear face mask coverings
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The Health Center will provide services for students but WILL NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS. ALL STUDENTS SEEKING MEDICAL ASSISTANCE MUST CALL 812-488-2033 to be pre-screened before scheduling. The Student Health Center hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. during school session.
NO WALK-IN appointments will be accepted.
Employees needing medical assistance please call 888-492-8722 for COVID-19 screening prior to making an appointment.