Here's a brief list of the books that can be loaned out to students.
- "Alcoholics Anonymous (The Big Book)" by Bill and Bob
- "Buzzed; the Straight Facts about the Most Used and Abused Drugs from Alcohol to Ecstasy," by Kuhn, Swartzwelder, and Wilson
- "When Nothing Matters Anymore; A Survival Guide for Depressed Teens," by Bev Cobain (cousin to Kurt Cobain)
- "Life Strategies for Teens," by Jay McGraw
- "How to Stubbornly Refuse to Make Yourself Miserable about Anything, Yes, Anything!" by Albert Ellis
- "The Power of Positive Thinking," by Norman Vincent Peale
Sexual Assault/Abuse Resources
- "The Gift of Fear (and other Survival Signals that Protect Us from Violence," by Gavin De Becker
- "Invisible Girls; The Truth About Sexual Abuse," by Patti Feuereisen
- "Girls Fight Back: The College Girl's Guide to Protecting Herself," by Erin Weed
Fun-great for small groups!
- "Zobmondo!" by Randy Horn