Counseling Services

The counseling center is available to assist students with identifying and developing skills that will help them to effectively meet their educational and life goals.

Disability Services Grievance Procedures

Grievance Procedures

If a student is dissatisfied with the accommodations recommended by the counselor/disability service coordinator, the student will complete a Grievance/Appeal Petition (available from the Dean of Student’s Office) and the request/complaint will be reviewed by the Disability Advisory Committee. The written petition must be submitted within 180 days of initial complaint. The Disability Advisory Committee makes a recommendation to the Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs who makes the final decision on the request.