Disability Services Subsequent Semesters

Students who wish academic accommodations must contact Counseling Services at the beginning of each semester to review progress, review the student's schedule and needs for the semester, and secure appropriate releases for notification of professors. The student will be responsible for scheduling the appointment.

Office Phone:

Office Email:

Office Location:
Second Floor, Ridgway University Center