Health and Prevention
There are times you need to take immediate action to assist someone you know. We've listed a few areas below that could come up on a college campus.
- Sexual Assault Awareness – Policy and resources available on Dean of Students webpage.
- Depression – Symptoms, Strategies for self-care, How to get professional help
- STI's/Pregnancy – Resources for assistance
- Eating Disorders – Signs and symptoms, and on-line resources
- Smoking Resources – Campus and on-line assistance
- Healthy Relationships – Positive characteristics, Red flags, and Resources for abuse