Exercise and Sports Science
- SPORTSCIENCE - a peer-reviewed journal and site for sport research
- Health and Physical Activity Reference Database - The American College of Sports Medicine Office of Museum, History, and Archives has compiled a database of articles and books published over the past 200+ years to the connection between health and physical exercise and the early history of the physiology of exercise.
- Sport Science - Why does spinning a ball make it curve? Why do I feel sore after I exercise? What is the physics of skateboarding? Find the answers to these and many other sport science questions at this fascinating site put together by the people at the Exploratorium in San Francisco.
- American Sports Institute
- Gatorade Sports Science Institute
- The Nicholas Institute of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma
Associations and Organizations
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Canadian Athletic Therapists Association
- International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association