Summer Study in Ireland
Ireland Summer Writing Program
June 3-24, 2019
In Schull, Ireland
Immerse yourself in Ireland’s beautiful south coast, called the Wild Atlantic Way, while studying creative writing with the University of Evansville’s outstanding faculty and visiting writers, editors, and publishers from the U.S. and abroad.
Estimated cost of $5100 Includes:
- Tuition for six (6) hours of credit, including a Creative Writing Workshop and a Form and Theory course on Irish literature.
- Self-catering accommodation in sea-view apartments on the main street of Schull.
- Workshops and one-on-one conferences with notable Irish and American authors.
- Guest readings and craft lectures with visiting writers, editors, and publishers.
- Student activity fee, health and wellness fee, and airport pickup and drop-off at Cork airport.