After graduating from the University of Kentucky in 1981, Professor Richardson went to work for General Electric in Syracuse, NY in their Edison Engineering program. He completed the Master's degree program in Electrical Engineering at Syracuse University in 1984 and earned his PhD in Electrical Engineering from Duke University in 1990. He was a Research Assistant Professor at Duke from 1990 to 1992 and was an Oceanographer at Scripp's Institute of Oceanography in San Diego from 1992 to 1994. After teaching at Stark State College in Canton, OH he came to the University of Evansville in 2000.
- Ph.D. - Duke University 1990
- M.S.E.E. - Syracuse University 1984
- B.S.E.E. - University of Kentucky 1981
Areas of Specialization
- Real-time operating systems
- Signal and image processing
- Electronic communication theory