Chair, Mechanical and Civil Engineering
Professor, Mechanical and Civil Engineering
PhD, University of Missouri-Rolla, Civil Engineering
Koch Center Room 268A
Professor Swenty is chair of the Department of Mechanical and Civil Engineering and Professor of mechanical and civil engineering at the University of Evansville. He has been on the faculty at UE since 1993.
- PhD in Civil Engineering, University of Missouri-Rolla.
- Graduate, Engineer Officers Basic Course, US Army Engineer School.
- MS in Civil Engineering, University of Florida.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Missouri-Rolla.
- Program Director & Chief Engineer, Dam and Reservoir Safety Program, Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Rolla, Missouri.
- Senior Civil Engineer, Stottler, Stagg, and Associates, Architects, Engineers, and Planners, Inc. Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- Officer, United States Army, Branch-Corps of Engineers.
- Hydraulic Engineering (Open Channel Hydraulics)
- Hydrologic Modeling
- Geotechnical Engineering (Slope Stability)
- Environmental Engineering
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Society of American Military Engineers
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Association of State Dam Safety Officials
- Chi Epsilon
- ABET, Inc.
- Phi Kapa Phi
Registered Professional Engineer