Associate Professor of Civil Engineering
PhD, Cornell University, Civil Engineering
Koch Center Room 251
Dr. Valenzuela is an associate professor of civil engineering at the University of Evansville and is a registered professional engineer in the State of Indiana. He is the faculty advisor for the ACES Concrete Canoe and Chi Epsilon, the National Civil Engineering Honor Society. In 2013 he received the Outstanding Teacher Award presented by the Alumni Association of the University of Evansville.
- PhD in Structural Engineering, Cornell University.
- MS in Structural Engineering, Cornell University.
- BE in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Vanderbilt University.
- Visiting Instructor, School of Civil and Environmental, Cornell University.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Cornell University.
- Research Engineer, Cornell University.
- Structural Engineering
- Nondestructive Evaluation of Concrete
- Human-Computer Interaction
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Concrete Institute
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Tau Beta Pi
- Chi Epsilon