NASA Student Launch Initiative
Project ACE is a University of Evansville senior led design project that will design, build, test, and compete a high power rocket against colleges from across the country. To give some context, our rocket will weigh roughly 35lbs, stand around 10 feet tall, and fly over 5,000 feet.
We will also have various payloads containing scientific instrumentation & a housing for fragile cargo. Throughout the year we will meet with Engineers at NASA to ensure our project is progressing according to plan and in April we will launch at a NASA facility.
Preliminary Design Review
- 2016 – 2017 Rocket Team Preliminary Design Review (PDR)
- 2016 – 2017 Rocket Team PDR Flysheet
- 2016 – 2017 Rocket Team PDR Presentation Slides
Critical Design Review
- 2016 - 2017 Rocket Team Critical Design Review (CDR)
- 2016 - 2017 Rocket Team CDR Flysheet
- 2016 - 2017 Rocket Team CDR Presentation Slides
Flight Readiness Review
- 2016 - 2017 Rocket Team Flight Readiness Review (FRR)
- 2016 - 2017 Rocket Team FRR Flysheet
- 2016 - 2017 Rocket Team FRR Presentation Slides
Post Launch Assessment Review