Donna Cobb RN, MSN
- MSN, University of Evansville
- BSN, University of Evansville
- CCRN, (Certified Critical Care Nurse both adult and Pediatric) American Association of critical care nurses
- CNRN, (Certified Neuroscience Nurse) American Association of Neuroscience Nursing
- TNS, (Trauma Nurse Specialist) Illinois State Department of Health
Donna teaches at the sophomore and senior levels. Her primary clinical background is in emergency and critical care nursing, having practiced as a nurse in in adult, pediatric, and neonatal critical care areas. Additionally, she has served as a clinical educator in the acute care setting. She has been a guest speaker at multiple regional critical care and trauma conferences.
Donna coaches the University of Evansville Critical Care Challenge Team. Each year the UE team competes against other regional universities. The team's critical thinking is tested on both beginning and advanced critical care concepts.
Outside of nursing, Donna is a master gardener. She enjoys all types of arts and crafts including sewing and wood working. However, the role she enjoys the most is being "mammaw" to her grandchildren.