Earn Your Bachelor's Degree
Nurses with an RN license wanting to advance their careers and educational level will find an opportunity for advanced placement as they pursue their Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Evansville.
Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
UE’s online RN to BSN program offers the flexibility you need to positively impact your career.
- Customize the program to fit your busy life – no time limit for completion
- Study at your own speed and on your time
- Competitive tuition
RN to BSN program requirements include:
- Completed transfer admission application indicating a desire to study nursing
- Unencumbered current US registered nurse license
- Diploma or associate's degree from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.5
Tuition and Aid
- Reduced tuition is available for part-time students in the RN to BSN program
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Complete a transfer application for admission
- Provide an official transcript from each of the colleges you have attended
- Provide Dean of Students recommendation form from each of the colleges attended
Time To Completion
Students who meet UE’s general education requirements can expect to complete the program in 12 to 18 months.