Since its founding in 1854, the University of Evansville has prepared students for seminary and theological study, and educated clergy and church leaders for generations. The pre-ministry track at the University of Evansville offers excellent preparation for seminary, practical experience in ministry, and a flexible program oriented toward students’ individual vocational goals.
Students in UE’s Pre-Ministry track enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive exceptional preparation for seminary and ministry – UE’s program is nationally recognized, and has 100 percent placement of our graduates desiring to attend seminary or graduate school. Our graduates regularly receive advanced standing at the school of their choice, and have been accepted into the nation’s top theological schools, including Princeton, Duke, Emory, and many others.
- Learn from top notch professors with a passion for teaching and degrees from such institutions as Yale, Harvard, Marquette, and Boston University.
- Have the option of in-depth study of ancient Greek, the original language of the New Testament, to enhance their study of Scripture.
- Gain practical vocational experience through leadership in UE’s numerous campus ministries, one-on-one mentoring with a professional active in ministry, and internships with partnering local churches.
- Work in close consultation with their Pre-Ministry advisor throughout their time at UE to plan a course of study which meets their individual needs and vocational goals.