HVAC Maintenance Technician
The Facilities Department has an immediate opening for an HVAC Maintenance Technician. Some of the responsibilities of this full-time position include:
• Installs new and replacement HVAC equipment
• Maintains HVAC equipment
• Repairs HVAC equipment
• Maintains, repairs and installs food service freezers, refrigerators and coolers
• Installs/maintains electrical and control systems associated with HVAC equipment
• Reclaims refrigerant
• Sizes, fabricates and installs duct work
• Advises supervisor of equipment status; assists in development of equipment maintenance and replacement schedules
• Provides guidance and diagnostic assistance to other maintenance personnel (relative to routine operation and maintenance of HVAC equipment)
Qualified applicants should have three years of HVAC experience, a valid EPA license, a valid driver’s license and a working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry trades. Knowledge of computerized and local direct environmental controls is necessary.
To apply, please complete the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.