Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining graduate and Commencement records
- Maintaining the degree audit system
- Reviewing student records for compliance with the 4-year guarantee program
- Assisting the Associate Registrar with posting credit for transfer, study abroad, and foreign language equivalency
- Overseeing document storage and retention processing
- Utilizing Excel to deliver reports and data on a daily basis
- Supporting Records and Registration positions in maintaining front office coverage
This position reports directly to the University Registrar and requires an individual who is an avid learner, highly organized, willing to work in a constantly changing and busy environment, and has excellent customer service skills.
Bachelor’s Degree required with one to three years office experience preferred.
To apply, complete the online application, https://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm and attach a cover letter and resume.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.