Residential Maintenance Technician
The Facilities Department has an immediate opening for Residential Maintenance Technician. Some of the responsibilities of this full-time position include:
- Maintenance of HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities
- Maintenance of environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) within assigned parameters using local direct and remote computerized control systems in assigned facilities
- Maintenance and repair of internal and external structural components in assigned facilities (non-housekeeping)
- Maintenance and repair of miscellaneous capital equipment and furniture
- Maintenance and repair of specialized installed equipment within assigned facilities
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants should have three years of maintenance experience, a valid driver’s license and a working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry trades. Knowledge of computerized and local direct environmental controls is necessary.
To apply, please complete the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.