Applying to Open Table
Who Should Apply
Open Table youth theology institute will host up to 30 high school students from around the country at the University of Evansville. We are looking for young men and women who are interested in learning more about the Christian tradition and its relation to Judaism and Islam, the Abrahamic traditions.
Specific Criteria for Applicants
- Rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Students who desire to learn more about leadership and excellence
- Students whose faith is important to them and/or who want to know more about the Abrahamic traditions
- Open Table is grounded from our United Methodist tradition, but is open to students of all denominations and faith traditions.
- Students who want a college experience where they will be challenged intellectually, theologically, and spiritually.
Open Table 2019: July 14-21
|Who:||High school students who will have completed their freshmen, sophomore, or junior year by May 2019.|
|What:||Open Table youth theology institute|
Sunday morning July 14, Open Table Students arrive
Sunday morning July 21, Open Table community departs to inspire the world!
|Where:||University of Evansville|
|How:||Fill out the application|
To INGITE your passions!
To learn what it means to extend hospitality!
To INVITE the guests! INSPIRE the world!
|Tuition:||Thanks to a generous grant of the Lilly Endowment, Inc., every student admitted to the 2019 Open Table youth theology institute will be given a tuition scholarship valued at over $2,500. Students are responsible for a $50 non-refundable deposit and any travel expenses they may incur to and from the University of Evansville.|
How to Apply
- Submit Online Application
Complete the following forms (emailed to you after your enrollment in Open Table has been confirmed.)
- Open Table Policies and Agreement Form
- Open Table Photo Release Form
- Open Table Health, Travel, Field Trip Waiver, and Housing Information Form
Who to contact with questions?
For any questions call Tammy at (812) 488-2240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.