Students looking for accelerated coursework will find options in the time between the end of fall semester and the beginning of spring, when UE faculty teach online courses that can help lighten your spring course schedule.
The University of Evansville offers Winter Intersession courses in the time between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of spring. These accelerated courses offer students the opportunity to:
- Take a course on-line to earn credits towards graduation
- Lighten your spring course schedule
- Complete missing requirements
The Winter Intersession runs from December 15, 2016 to January 6, 2017. Registration will begin October 31. Students may register for only one Winter Intersession course.
- Students may register for only one Winter Intersession course.
- Students must be in good standing with the university.
- Registration is on a space-available basis.
- Courses may be cancelled for low enrollment. In such an event, you will be notified by the instructor and will receive 100% refund.
- Registration begins online on Monday, October 31.
- Payment due in full by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, December 13.
- The last day to add a Winter Intersession class via Student Planning is December 13 at 4:00 p.m. Classes added after 4 p.m. Tuesday, December 13 must be processed in the Office of the Registrar and paid for at the time of registration.
- The last day to drop without a “W” grade is December 16 at 5:00 p.m.
- The last day to drop with a “W” grade is December 19 at 5:00 p.m. After this date, the grade for discontinuation of attendance will be an “F.”