Guest rooms coordinated through the Office of Residence Life are reserved for guests of current residents, people with an academic purpose on the campus, and visiting alumni. Guest rooms are typically standard residence hall rooms or apartments with a private bath. These accommodations come with basic furniture. Pillows, bed linens, and towels are not provided.
In order to request a guestroom, please submit a Reservation Request Form. You may also call the Office of Residence Life at 812-488-2956 or come into the Residence Life office located on the second floor of the Ridgway University Center (room 225). All visitors requesting guest housing must either be a guest of a current resident, have an academic purpose at UE (campus tour, recruiting), or be a visiting alum. Guest Housing is reserved on a first come-first-served basis. Rooms cannot be held without payment.
Rates and Payment
Guest room rates are $35/night ($45/night if an apartment setting is available). Payment is due at the time of reservation. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to get a refund. There is no refund for cancellations after that point. Cash, check, and most credit are accepted.
- Cash - Accepted for exact amount. The office does not have change.
- Check - Make check payable to “University of Evansville”.
- Credit - Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express is accepted.
Length of Stay
Rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Guest room housing is available for individuals visiting the campus for a short period of time. Typically the length of stay is limited to five nights. Guest rooms are available only during the academic year (excluding breaks and space permitting). Linens, sheets, and pillows are not provided.
Operating Schedule for the 2019-20 academic year:
- Fall 2019: - .
- Winter Break: Guest rooms are not available over the winter break.
- Spring 2020: - .
Check-in and check-out
Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m. Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
Guests arriving before 5:00 p.m. may pick up a key and parking pass from the Office of Residence Life in Ridgway University Center located at 1801 E. Walnut Ave.
Guests arriving between 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. must check in with the Residence Assistant on duty. Specific details will be given once the reservation is confirmed.
Remember: Linens are not provided for guest rooms; please bring your own sheets, towels, blanket, and pillows.
Rooms are not available over winter break or during the summer.
Residence hall guest rooms:
- Hale Apartment - $45/night; Apartment-style room featuring one queen bed, living room, galley kitchen, and a private bath and shower.
- Moore S104 - $35/night; Residence hall furniture including two twin beds and a private bathroom and shower.
- Moore S3 - $35/night; Residence hall furniture including two twin beds and a private bathroom and shower.
- Morton Hall 120 - $35/night; Residence hall furniture including two twin beds and a private bathroom and shower.