Housing Deposit

If you are a returning student, and currently reside on campus, your housing and damage deposit can be carried over into the next academic year. Simply follow all procedures and due dates related to the room selection process to obtain or retain your housing assignment.

If you are a returning student, but do NOT currently reside on campus, please register for housing on Self-Service by the published deadlines. A $100 housing and damage deposit will be charged to your student account; this deposit is required of all students requesting housing. This deposit will cover the entire time you reside on campus.

For full room and board rates, please visit the Student Financial Services area.