- UE Engineering OPTIONS Program
- UExplore Engineering Program (coming soon)
Engineering and Computer Science at UE
UE's award-winning College of Engineering & Computer Science is housed in the Koch Center for Science and Engineering, where talented faculty focus a challenging curriculum on preparing our students to succeed in the field after graduation.
College of Engineering and Computer Science
The College of Engineering and Computer Science provides an array of professional programs in computer science, civil engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering.
Areas of study
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Admission to the College of Engineering and Computer Science is based on standardized test scores (SAT or ACT) and specific high school course work grades. Minimum acceptable test scores are 1400 on the Three-part SAT or 20 on the ACT. Minimum high school preparation must include the following:
- Three-and-one-half years of mathematics comprising two years of algebra, one year of plane geometry, and one-half year of trigonometry (or equivalent) with an average grade of B
- Two years of science including at least one year of chemistry with a laboratory and an average grade of B
- Four years of English
- Applicants whose native language is not English must achieve a score of 550 on the TOEFL exam.
Dr. Phil Gerhart
Dean/Engineering and Computer Science
Koch Center 250A
Assistant to the Dean
Ms. Kimberly Higgins
Assistant to Dean College of Engineering & Computer Science
Koch Center 250