Logging Hours

If you are a current UE student taking part in community service activities, we ask that you report what you are doing to help reflect the University's efforts in the local community.

You can do this in one of two ways:

  • If you have volunteered with a campus organization to do community service, the organization leaders should submit service hours through the WebAdvisor Organization roster under "My Organizations".
  • • If you have done service on your own that was not coordinated through a student organization you can report your hours on the "volunteer hour entry" in WebAdvisor.

For more information, please stop by or call the Office of Community Service Initiatives at 812-488-2538.

Office Phone:

Office Email:

Office Location:
Room 223, Ridgway University Center