February 10, 2015
Dan Harris is one of the most respected broadcast journalists in the news world. His coverage of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan earned much praise and recognition. After a live on air panic attack, he went on a journey to learn about self-awareness and meditation. He will be speaking about happiness, mindfulness, and the balance between ambition and contentment.
- Co-Anchor of ABC News Nightline and the weekend edition of Good Morning America
- Regular contributor on 20/20 and World News with Diane Sawyer
- Winner of both an Emmy Award and the Edward R. Murrow Award
- Author of 10% Happier, a New York Times #1 Best-Seller
February 24, 2015
"My Recipe for Success"
Debbi Fields is a true example of the American dream. After determining that her passion was baking cookies, she worked tirelessly to seek investors to build her first store location. Her story details the numerous times she was rejected, and how determination and persistence led her to unimaginable success. She will share the lessons that she has learned in both business and life.
- Founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies, a $450 million company
- New York Times best-selling author
- Mentor on Lifetime’s Supermarket Superstar in its second season
- Motivational Speaker who shares her recipe for success
March 17, 2015
Arianna Huffington's is one of the most well recognized names in modern journalism. She will share advice on redefining success, and creating a life of well-being, wisdom and wonder.
- Founder and Editor-In-Chief of The Huffington Post
- Named by Forbes in their list of Most Influential Women In Media
- The Huffington Post has received the Pulitzer Prize
- #1 New York Times best-selling author