Dual Transfer Admission Partnership with Ivy Tech Community College
The University of Evansville and Ivy Tech Community College have partnered for a dual admission program to offer students a structured, guaranteed pathway for attaining a four-year degree.
Students in any major who meet the dual admission program admission criteria are guaranteed acceptance to UE and will receive a minimum of an $18,000 per year (fall/spring) scholarship toward UE tuition.
Dual admission program students begin by taking classes at Ivy Tech Community College, and at the same time, have access to all the benefits offered to UE students from the very beginning of their college career. Such benefits include use of the UE library, fitness center, tickets to campus events and activities including admission to theatre productions and sporting events, and more.
- Scholarships. Receive a minimum UE transfer scholarship of $18,000 per year (fall/spring) if you meet dual admission program criteria. Transfer scholarships range up to $21,000 per year depending upon GPA. Dual Admission students also qualify for add-on scholarships:
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Members - $2,000 per year
- Ivy Tech Associate Accelerated Program (ASAP) Award - $2,000 per year
- Legacy Award (for children and grandchildren of UE graduates) - $1,000 per year
- One Application. No need to file a separate application to transfer to UE. The Dual Admission Application serves as your transfer application.
- Guaranteed Admission. Meet the dual admission program criteria, and your admission to UE is guaranteed.
- Smooth Transfer Process. Become familiar with the UE transfer staff and academic advisors, which will facilitate a smooth transfer process and ease the transition.
- Plan Your UE Degree Path Now. View your entire degree plan at the onset of your college career.
- Advising on Both Campuses. Receive early advising from UE while enrolled at Ivy Tech.
- Live at UE. Access to UE on-campus housing while attending Ivy Tech can help you be a part of the on-campus college experience.
- UE Benefits, While Attending Ivy Tech. Receive a UE email address, student ID card, and information about participating in UE campus events including, but not limited to, access to the fitness center, athletic events, library system, theatre productions, concerts, and sporting events.
- Apply and be admitted to Ivy Tech.
- Complete an application for Dual Admission no later than your final semester at Ivy Tech.
- Submit an official transcript to UE during your final semester at Ivy Tech.
- Earn an associate degree from Ivy Tech prior to enrolling at UE.
Students may not attend another institution between the time they graduate from Ivy Tech and formally enroll at UE.
Students must re-apply if there is a break of more than one regular fall or spring semester in their attendance at either institution.