University of Evansville

Tuition and Aid

More than 95 percent of UE students receive some form of financial aid.

Special Enrollment Experiences

Harlaxton College/Study Abroad

In most cases, students attending Harlaxton College full time and during the academic year will have the same gift assistance aid available to them as when they attend UE’s home campus. In some cases, loan eligibility may be adjusted to acknowledge the additional costs. Financial aid is available to students enrolled in a study abroad program if the program is a University-approved program and the student is a full-time student.

Summer Sessions

The types of financial aid available for summer study are federal loans (Direct and PLUS), Pell Grants, and work-study. Students must be enrolled for at least six credit hours to qualify for the federal loans. No University of Evansville gift assistance is available for any summer programs, including Harlaxton, study abroad, and on-campus summer classes. Stu¬dents enrolling for fewer than six credit hours may consider private loans. Students may work on campus (as jobs are available) in the summer regardless of enrollment status. Applications for summer employment are available in mid-March.

Winter Intersession

View the Winter session info sheet

Co-ops, Clinicals, Internships

Financial aid will be available only if the work-related experience results in being a registered student at UE. For example, the clinical block built into the DPT program during the last spring semester results in a regularly-assessed semester of full-time tuition charges and normal aid eligibility. By contrast, most engineering co-op semesters do not result in being registered for UE courses, in which case normal tuition is not charged, nor is aid disbursed. The Office of Financial Aid will determine your aid on a semester-by-semester basis when these experiences are involved.

Back to the Award Guide Topics